- 1 ½ cups Cake Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Instant Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (1 stick), room temperature; cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Milk 2%
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 ½ Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree F. Prepare 8*2 inches cake pan with Baking Spray.
- In a large bowl mix cake flour, sugar, milk powder, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a stand blending mix on low speed butter, milk, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients slowly and beat on low for about 1 minute. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake pan and bake in the oven.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cake in the cake pan for about 10 minutes and remove the cake on the cooling rack.
- Cool the cake completely before frosting.