- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Clear Vanilla Extract
Step 1: Place the stand mixer bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Step 2: Remove the stand mixer bowl and whip heavy whipping cream on medium speed, until start to thicken.
Step 3: Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the heavy whipping cream. Beat on medium speed until stiff peak is reached. Keep it refrigerated until ready to use.
- Nielsen Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract adds a richness to the icing.
- Whipped Cream Icing is used to frost the cake of your choice and wonderful for piping shells, rosettes and star border on the cake.
- Whipped Cream Icing is great during winter months and not recommended during summer time, unless keeping the cake in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
- Frosting taste like vanilla ice-cream and one of my favorite icing to enjoy simply with fresh strawberries or small chocolate cake desserts.