Yields: 50 Cake Bites
- Classic White Duncan Hines Cake Mix 1 box
- Sweetened Condense Milk 2 oz.
- Coconut Milk 4 oz. (Unsweetened)
- Angle Flake Coconut Sweetened 14 oz.
- Powdered Sugar 1 cup
- Liquid food color
- Bake the cake mix according to the manufactures directions at 350 degree F. Let the cake cool for 3 hours.
- Remove the brown coating from the cake and crumble the cake in a large bowl.
- Mix sweetened condense milk and coconut milk with a whisk in a small bowl.
- Add the mixture with the cake crumbs and mix with hands. Shape them with hands into disk shapes and set aside on parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- In a large plate mix the Angle flake coconut sweetened, powdered sugar and liquid food coloring of your choice.
- Coat each cake bites in the dry mixture of coconut and shape them again into disk. Set them aside to cool.
- Paradise Creamy Coconut bites are ready to serve as desserts or party favors.