Hershey’s Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake is a recipe I tried from the back of the Hershey’s Cocoa, 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder. Amazingly the cake turned out to be delicious, moist and heavenly. The cake batter becomes runny so do not be alarmed it is perfectly chocolaty okay!!! Here is the recipe with my twist so bake it…………..
2 Cups Sugar
1 3/4th cup White Lily (Cake Flour)
3/4th cup Hershey’s Cocoa
1 ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
1 ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
2 Large Eggs
1 Cup 2% Milk
½ Cup Vegetable Oil
2 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste
1 Cup Boiling Water
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree F. Grease and flour two 8*2 inches cake pans.
2. Place water to boil in a small pot.
3. In stand blender bowl combine dry ingredients and mix.
4. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Add boiling water and stir with a spatula.
6. Pour batter into cake pans and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Cool the cake for 10 minutes and remove the cake on the wire rack. Cool the cake completely before frosting.
• Cupcakes: Makes about 30 cupcakes and bake them for about 22-25 minutes.
• I have changed and used specific ingredients that I use for cake baking.