Skulls and Pumpkins: 10 each
- 10 ounces White Chocolate
- 1 Icing bag
- Ice Cube Trays: Skulls and Pumpkins
- Pearl Dust: Red, Orange and Brown
- 3 Brushes
- In a microwavable bowl place white chocolate and melt them at intervals of 30 seconds each. Stir until chocolate is evenly melted.
- Fill the Icing bag with melted chocolate and twist the bag until tight.
- Cut the tip off and fill the ice cube trays of skulls and pumpkins.
- Tap the trays gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the trays in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the trays from the freezer and gently remove the skulls and pumpkins.
- Place the skulls and pumpkins on a wax paper line tray.
- Remove some pearl dust of red, orange and brown on a plate/ paint tray.
- Brush dry brown pearl dust on the skull and color the eyes red.
- Brush dry orange pearl dust for the pumpkins and color the stems brown.
- Apply dry pearl dust on white chocolate they tend to show the color real well and looks just enough scary for little kids.
- Place the two halves of the pumpkin to make one whole pumpkin or leave them as it is.