6 Large Eggs, separate yolks and whites
2 ½ Cups Heavy Cream
3 oz. Unsalted Butter
¼ Cup Sugar (each for egg whites and heavy cream)
1 lb. Chocolate
- Boil a pan of hot water. Turn off the stove when water comes to a boil.
- Put a bowl of chocolate over the hot pan and add butter. Remove the bowl from heat.
- In a bowl whip egg whites until stiff peak and add sugar.
- In a separate bowl whip heavy cream and add sugar.
- Mix in egg yolk one at a time in chocolate and fold.
- Add egg whites and fold.
- Fill in a piping bag with chocolate mousse and pipe in the mixture in Martini Glass.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
- Serve cold.
- Mix the egg yolk quickly to avoid having scrambled eggs. Also, egg yolks will get cook in the warm chocolate.
- Bring egg whites and sugar to a stiff peak.
- If you are living where it is hot outside, chill your Martini Glass before piping in the Chocolate Mousse. This will not make your Chocolate Mousse runny.