- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, soften
- 4 ounces Unsalted Butter, soften (1 stick)
- ½ cup Vegetable Shortening
- 1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Meringue Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 8 Tablespoons Milk
- 4 lbs Powdered Sugar
Step 1: In a stand mixer cream Philadelphia Cream Cheese, butter and vegetable shortening for 1 minute on medium speed.
Step 2: Add Meringue powder, vanilla extract, salt, and milk, beat for 2 minutes until smooth.
Step 3: Add two cups of powdered sugar at a time on low speed, until all the powdered sugar is incorporated.
Step 4: Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to beat icing for 7 minutes, until smooth and creamy.